Saturday, December 4, 2010

Home

Hi there,

We have had a hugely busy day today in the Johnston household. It started out bright and early with young Mr Sam waking up at 5.30 (I know!! and I am so not a morning person). We then spent the next few hours waiting anxiously to see if cricket would be cancelled or not.

Thankfully it wasn't and Zac's Under 12 team won their grandfinal match. I was so excited for the boys. They have worked hard and really deserved their win. Zac bowled really well and got two wickets with the last two balls of his over but then didn't get to come back on so we will never know if he would have got his hat-trick. Yes I am a very proud mumma.

Ben's team (under 9s) only had two people in their opposition turn up so they had a muck around game for the last of the season. Ben has really enjoyed his first season of cricket and he has improved so much.

After cricket it was home for a few hours to prepare for Ben's 9th birthday party which was at the Indoor Sports Centre ...so yes more running around and sweaty boys. They had a blast though.

Zac is now at his second birthday party of the day so before I pick him up (and then his sleepover guest) I have five minutes to share the fifth layout from scrapbook club.
This layout features the cute jumbo wheel "Neighbourhood".
I have used the wheel on Kraft cardstock to make the background paper and also to make the cute accents.


Here is a close up of some of the detail on the page.


I love this colour combo of navy, red, kraft and chocolate chip.

I still haven't added my photos to this page as I wanted some post renovation photos but of course 11 years after we started we still haven't finished. As my husband says, "You can't rush these things".

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time this weekend to create.

Happy stamping

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...