Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tag You're It

I have been tagged by the very talented Deb ( and a huge congratulations on your honourable mentions in the Scrapbook Memories Masters....you deserve it).





The Rules are:


1. Add a link to the person who tagged you


2. Post the rules on your blog


3. List 6 random things about yourself


4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post


5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog





So six random things about me:


1. Blue is my favourite colour


2. I want to swim with dolphins one day


3. My eyes are green/blue with a hazel bit (slightly odd) and my eldest son Zac has the same eyes.


4. I totally love John Butler


5. When I grow up I want to be a hippie


6. I own more scrapbook supplies than I could ever possibly use ..I think I shop more than I scrap.





Okay so who to tag... (I don't personally know that many people that have blogs) .... I tag Meg, Julie, Tamara and if you are reading this consider yourself tagged too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...